More on Ear Candling
Benefits of Ear Detox:
- Relieves pressure in ear canal and sinus
- Improves hearing
- Safe removal of excess wax
- Helps balance and equilibrium issues, including vertigo
- Helps eliminate ringing/itching in the ear
- Fewer ear aches and infections
- Fewer ear-related headaches
- Feeling of cleanliness
- Helps fight infection
Who Will Benefit?
- Work outdoors
- In dusty environments
- Participate in water activities
- Have chronic ear aches
- Have allergies
- Feel blockage in the ears
- Wear hearing aids
- Have sinus infections
- Have excess wax build up
- Musicians, especially singers & horn blowers
How Does Ear Detox Works?
As the candle burns, smoke moves the debris out of the ear. Osmosis (diffusion through a semi- permeable membrane, e.g., skin) plays an important role as the smoke soothes the sinus and nasal cavities. Excess ear wax is moved through the ear canal into the cone.
Does Ear Detox Hurt?
Absolutely not! It is a painless, harmless and totally relaxing experience. If it weren’t for the intermittent cracking and hissing sounds — due to the burning of the wax and fungus being drawn up to the chimney of the candle — you would never know that anything was happening in your ear.
How Long Does An Ear Detox Session Last?
About thirty (30) minutes per session, however, you should allow forty-five (45) minutes for your appointment.
How Often Can Ear Detox Be Done?
As with most things, this varies with each person. Some people with excess wax need weekly sessions for two to four weeks to clear the ears. Generally, once a month is sufficient for most people depending on preference and health condition of the client.